Sunday, October 17, 2010

eos airlines charter flights business class

This a what the seats ("suites") look like on Eos, the all-business-class airline that runs between NYC JFK and London Stansted. These convert into a number of different lounging positions, including a 6-foot, 6-inch lay-flat bed. There are only a maximum of 48 passengers on each flight.Even though the airline ceased passenger operations, the airline still operates charter flights.

Unfortunately, the secret is out about this airline and the planes are nearly full every time I fly

I've flown EOS many times since their inception and I have seen the attentiveness of service improve over the last year and a half. I've never really had a problem with their service, I usually prefer if the flight staff leaves me alone throughout the flight. As long as they give me meal and refill my drink, I'm happy. After flying EOS for over a year, I took one flight on Virgin Upper Class a week ago and forgot how nice it was to just be on the plane with 47 other people, and to have all that personal space while in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment